For more than a decade, H.A. Dorsten provided general contracting services on several projects for Scioto Retirement Community. The initial nursing care facility incorporated an elaborate indoor courtyard, large skylights, and two open-air courtyards. The villas and cottages encompassed multi-unit condominiums, complete with separate utilities and single-car garages.
Projects completed for Scioto Retirement Community through the years include:
- 2000 – Phase I Scioto Retirement Community (71,543 square feet)
- 2002 – Phase II New Cottages for Scioto Retirement Community (32,699 square feet)
- 2005 – Phase III Villas of Scioto (20,307 square feet)
- 2007 – New Addition for Scioto Retirement Community (18,160 square feet)
- 2010 – Phase III Cont. Villas of Scioto (5,508 square feet)