It was an honor being selected as the contractor of choice by the Minster, Arcanum-Butler, and New Bremen school districts. H.A. Dorsten would like to extend our congratulations to the graduating seniors of 2020! You did it!
Our message to the 2020 seniors…
When you started high school 4 years ago, I’m sure you never imagined your life would be thwarted by a pandemic. You created great memories, and many achievements. Those are yours forever. We know your senior year didn’t end the way you may have wanted it to, but we hope you can look back on all those good memories and achievements as you go forward.
With the world moving slower now, take this time to truly find your passion. Take the first steps towards what you really want to do – going into the trades, factory work, construction, or even college. This pandemic is just a small part of your life. It’s going to be over before you know it, and you can carry on with the rest of your life and make it better. We have spent a significant amount of time within the walls of your high schools over the last 2 years, so we know you seniors are hard workers, and the future has a bright outlook for you.
High school offered you a safe place – a place to learn, a place to dream. For growth, and for change. Lots of things have changed, but resilience is not one of them! H.A. Dorsten would like to hear from the Minster, New Bremen, and Arcanum-Butler graduating seniors about your resilience in this unprecedented time. Below you will find the guidelines to submit your response for a chance to win $400 cash – that’s 20 twenties.
- Share a 30-60 second phone video with us via Google Drive at firstname.lastname@example.org telling us how you have personally shown resilience in the face of this pandemic, and the impact it has had on your life.
- State your full name and school at the beginning of the video.
- Deadline for submission is 11:59pm on June 7, 2020.
- Videos will be reviewed by a panel of H.A. Dorsten employees on June 8, 2020.
- Submission is open only to graduating seniors from Minster, New Bremen, and Arcanum-Butler school districts.
- One winner will be chosen per school.
- Winners will be posted via our Facebook page. Be sure to Like our page so you don’t miss the notification!
- Each winner will receive a cash prize in the amount of $400.
- Cash prize will be picked up at our office in Minster, Ohio.